Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just one more day!!!

Where did the time go? When I first came up with the idea for this dance I remember thinking how far away Feb 22 seemed. Now it's here!!

I am still in awe of the support shown to little Joel and his family. We've got close to $10,000 in donated goods and services!!! Crazy, isn't it?

Thank you to the Days Inn, Adrian Lise Drywall and John at Hind Sight Fishing Charter. WOW, that is going to be one good auction. John has so kindly donated 2 full days of fishing as well as accomodation for 4 for two nights!!!!

We'll have a 50/50 draw as a well as a couple bottles to raffle off.

Thank you again to Karelia and Liz for all your help this past week.

I'm ready, bring it on!!!


((hugs)) again for Joel as it's been a rough few days. Still thinking about you guys!!

No comments: